Thursday, September 30, 2021

GLoGtober plan

Wondrous GLoGtober is upon us! Here is my outline for the starting festivities, rolled randomly from the linked post:

  1. Someone else’s setting (CatDragon's Blue Knights)
  2. Slimes
  3. Orb
  4. Dungeon
  5. Cleric
  6. War (past or present)
  7. Index card

Mostly within my wheelhouse, except for the last two. I will be attempting every badge I can garner, but my workload may prevent completion. As well, my RNGesus exemplar requirement was rolled to be Calendar Fiend. I think that's most of the formalities out of the way. Best of luck on this GLoGtober!

Joesky tax:

Hyper-Saffron, drug of choice among the flowered isles. Rolled and smoked. Causes dizziness, mild hullucination, and a "warming" of the vision (enhances the sight of warm colors, causes patterns to appear more intricate, negates feelings of coldness or poverty, etc.). Spectacularly expensive, though just one strand can last an entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment