Saturday, September 18, 2021

51 questions for your GLoGhack (and mine)






From Phlox's GLoG discord
1. How do I make enough money to have regular meals? (Deus)
2. What do people do to get Fucked up around here?  (Vayra)
3. How much racism are we talking? Fantasy racism or regular? (Vayra)
4. Who's the nearest religious figure I can annoy? (Vayra)
5. Why do most sensible people avoid [Magic Users]? (Gorinich)
6. What's the local sports team? What do they play? are they any good? (Vayra)
7. What's my sword made of? I started with three rations, what are they? Are they any good? (Vayra)
8. What actually is a GLoG? (Everythings)
9. Where can I find some orbs? (Gorinich)
10. What do orbs do? (Gorinich)
11. Why's the Milk gone? (Everythings)
12. Can I have a pet? Can I have a weird pet? Can it talk? (Vayra)
13. Am I allowed to be famous from the start or do I have to figure it out in play? (Vayra)
14. Am I allowed to be cursed from the start or do I have to figure it out in play? (Vayra)
15. What possible explanations would you accept for me being a time traveler, or from a different dimension? (vayra)
16. Is evil real? What is it? (random_interrupt)
17. Frogs? (Everythings)
18. What's the best combat aircraft available? How much does it cost? How much does a flight of four of them cost? (vayra)
19. That's too expensive. How can I steal one/four? (vayra)
20. Are italians real? why not? Can I say my rations are ragu, in case I run into some? (vayra 🙄)
21. Is there some kind of wizard boss, or kung fu boss, how good is his kung fu/wozerdry? (random_interrupt)
22. What's the die I'm going to be rolling for checks? Is my character aware of its existence? What's the save vs. existential horror? (fifth)
23. How many children am I allowed to start with? How about chickens? (vayra)
24. What's the deal with demons in this setting? Pure evil, just a type of creature, incarnations of desire or sin, depends on the subtype? (sylvanas_iii)
25. Same as the above, but with angels (sylvanas_iii)
26. How mad do people get when you pick their pockets? Are we talking "fight to the death" or "nooooo stooooop" or somewhere in between? (vayra)
27. How long is a round? How is momentum tracked? [Can I make a peasant railgun] (fifth, abridged)
28. Do I have to be from around here? can I be from space? (random_interrupt)
29. Roll under or roll over? What are the ability scores and what's an average score? (sylvanas_iii)
30. What happens if I steal another player's character sheet? can I mind control them, or do I become them? (fifth)
31. How easy is it to learn to cast FIREBALL? (sylvanas_iii)
32. What happens at 0 hp? is it different for NPCs? What about below zero? (Vayra)
33. How much xp do I get for buying pizza? (fifth)
34. Does destiny exist? Can it be changed? Can I stand outside it and watch you all like a spectator at a puppet show? (random_interrupt)
35. what direction do numbers go in? (fifth) 
36. Have you playtested any of this? (Vayra)
37. How many types of magic user are there? do they stack? (sylvanas_iii)
38. Are there sumptuary laws? like, will I get flogged for wearing magenta? (random_interrupt)
39. What are the important dates to know? Big festivals, metaphysical anniversaries, eclipses, comets, etc? (vayra)
40. Can I play as many goblins? a Mimic? a literal dragon? (sylvanas_iii)
41. What exactly is a hitpoint anyway? Toughness, luck, skill, or chi? (random_interrupt)
42. What kind of goblins are there in this world? if there aren't any, what's the closest thing? (sylvanas_iii)
43. If I play a priest, do I have any actual political power, or will I get treated like any other dusty knave?  (random_interrupt)
44. Can I use this class I found on the internet with the same name and concept as one you've provided? (phlox)
45. What's the optimal substance to consume before playing this GLoGhack? (and why is it orbs?) (everythings)
46. How many classes are on offer? How many of them are magic things? (sylvanas_iii)
47. Can I play (insert literally any character here)? (sylvanas_iii)
48. How much do I have to read? (phlox)
49. Will we actually be using the inventory rules, or can I just pretend? (phlox)
50. Why? (purplecthulu)
51. Whom? (fifth)

Now you can answer all fifty-one, or randomly choose however many you want! Hope you enjoyed this brief foray into stealing Transcription.

No comments:

Post a Comment